Try before you buy. The first section of this class is available to download for free. Simply select "Free Introduction" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first section online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about this class:
" Once again, John has provided a comprehensive review of the subject in small, easy to follow sessions. It's another outstanding course and just one more reason why we keep coming back for more. Thanks, John." Jim D.
"A must have, it gives you the pleasure to use these TS-E lenses. This is a course CANON should join to every TS-E lens sold." Christiaan W.
One of the most technically challenging skills to master in the field of photography is the Tilt Shift lens. This class will help you understand the full capabilities of the lens, and show you how to master all aspects of its operation. Addressing all genres of photography, this class focuses on the techniques of how to operate this unique lens for a wide variety of applications.
The key to getting the most out of these lenses starts with an understanding of how they work.
In this class you’ll see why these lenses are needed and how they work in a detailed step by step process. John will show you with graphics, animations, and hands-on demonstrations how to operate every aspect of the lens. A wide variety of before, after, and in the process photographs will detail the working procedure so you can clearly see every aspect, and affect of the lens.
Don’t waste any more time trying to figure out one of the most complicated aspects of photography through trial and error. Discover new and unique applications with this lens that will open exciting creative opportunities for your photography. Let John show you the fastest and easiest way to make the tilt shift lens the most versatile problem solving tool you’ve ever used.
Watch section 1 for free:
- 18 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 6h 46m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Comprehensive overview of both shift and tilt capabilities
- Before, after, and procedure shots showing effects and applications of the lens
- Product overview of available lenses and accessories
Who is this class for?
- All tilt shift lens owners wanting to master the lens
- Prospective owners looking to understand more about the lens’s capabilities
- Anyone interested in knowing more about tilt shift photography
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 40 min - FREE SECTION [watch above or download for free]
- Shift Basics - 16 min
- Perspective Correction - 35 min
- Perspective Distortion - 5 min
- Shift for Composition - 11 min
- Shift for Multi-Shot - 47 min
- Shift Conclusion - 23 min
- Tilt Basics - 8 min
- Hyperfocal Distance - 38 min
- Aperture Sharpness - 3 min
- Tilt: Maximum Depth-of-field - 59 min
- Tilt: Minimum Depth-of-field - 15 min
- Tilt Conclusion - 18 min
- Tilt & Shift - 13 min
- Focal Length Options - 17 min
- Lens Options - 20 min
- Camera Options - 10 min
- Accessories - 21 min
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 18 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 4.8GB total [Full Course]
- 1 video file (mp4) - 196MB total [Free Introduction version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.