Try before you buy. The first section of this class is available for free. Simply select "Free Introduction" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
What other's say about John's classes:
"I'm always amazed at how John puts together courses with just the right amount of dialogue and excellent graphics and photos. I have never been disappointed with any of his courses." Ron H. [Composition Essentials]
"John's tutorials are always excellent, which is why I purchased this one on the R5 right after I purchased the camera. He is extremely knowledgeable, easy to understand, and the tutorials are always thorough and so well presented. Thanks, John, for all the help!" Nicole W. [Canon R5: Complete Camera Guide]
"Love John’s teaching style. Very informative guide going through every single setting on the camera. Even discovered some new sub menus which I didn’t know were there. I’ve now downloaded several of Johns courses / guides and I have never been disappointed. Excellent value for money" Rob F. [Canon R6: Complete Camera Guide]
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
* * * STREAMING AVAILABLE * * *
One of the most technically challenging skills to master in the field of photography is the Tilt Shift lens. This class will help you understand the full capabilities of the lens, and show you how to master all aspects of its operation. Addressing all genres of photography, this class focuses on the techniques of how to operate this unique lens for a wide variety of applications.
The key to getting the most out of these lenses starts with an understanding of how they work.
In this class you’ll see why these lenses are needed and how they work in a detailed step by step process. John will show you with graphics, animations, and hands-on demonstrations how to operate every aspect of the lens. A wide variety of before, after, and in the process photographs will detail the working procedure so you can clearly see every aspect, and affect of the lens.
Don’t waste any more time trying to figure out one of the most complicated aspects of photography through trial and error. Discover new and unique applications with this lens that will open exciting creative opportunities for your photography. Let John show you the fastest and easiest way to make the tilt shift lens the most versatile problem solving tool you’ve ever used.
- 18 videos in HD
- 6h 46m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Comprehensive overview of both shift and tilt capabilities
- Before, after, and procedure shots showing effects and applications of the lens
- Product overview of available lenses and accessories
Who is this class for?
- All tilt shift lens owners wanting to master the lens
- Prospective owners looking to understand more about the lens’s capabilities
- Anyone interested in knowing more about tilt shift photography
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 40 min - FREE SECTION
- Shift Basics - 16 min
- Perspective Correction - 35 min
- Perspective Distortion - 5 min
- Shift for Composition - 11 min
- Shift for Multi-Shot - 47 min
- Shift Conclusion - 23 min
- Tilt Basics - 8 min
- Hyperfocal Distance - 38 min
- Aperture Sharpness - 3 min
- Tilt: Maximum Depth-of-field - 59 min
- Tilt: Minimum Depth-of-field - 15 min
- Tilt Conclusion - 18 min
- Tilt & Shift - 13 min
- Focal Length Options - 17 min
- Lens Options - 20 min
- Camera Options - 10 min
- Accessories - 21 min
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 18 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 4.8GB total [Full Course]
- 1 video file (mp4) - 196MB total [Free Introduction version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.