First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"You think you know everything on your A7RIII ? Think again ! John Greengo provides a rich and detailed presentation of all the features of this wonderful camera. A real must for everyone owning this camera ! Thanks a million John! I would do any other course with you anytime !" M Jodoin [Sony A7R III]
"Super great clearly explained guide for the Sony a7r III. John is always a fantastic knowledgeable instructor who knows how to teach all about cameras in a super clear organized way. I love John Geengo classes!" A Sanchez [Sony A7R III]
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
* * * STREAMING AVAILABLE * * *
The Sony A7R IV is aimed at the discriminating photographer with its deep feature set and priority on image quality. This visually compelling class makes extensive use of graphics and animation making it easy to become an expert in your camera. Take your photography to the next level by mastering the ins and outs of this precision instrument.
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 17 videos in FHD
- 6h 21m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Optimize your quality control settings to make the most of the 61MP sensor
- John will be your expert guide navigating you through the complex menu system, in a simple and easy to follow fashion
- Explore the world of cinema with Sony’s feature-rich movie recording options
- Learn how to fully utilize the sophisticated focusing features, including intelligent focus options like face, eye and animal detection
Who is this class for?
- For those upgrading to the A7R IV, John focuses on the new and upgraded features and their capabilities
- Photographers, of all levels, new to the Sony family who appreciate getting no-nonsense advice on every aspect of the camera
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 20 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 9 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 40 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 30 min
- Drive Settings - 20 min
- Buttons & Dials - 18 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 9 min
- Function Menu - 13 min
- Movie Shooting - 12 min
- Camera Connections - 11 min
- Lenses - 11 min
- Camera Menu 1 - 65 min
- Camera Menu 2 - 43 min
- Network Menu - 18 min
- Playback Menu - 10 min
- Setup Menu & My Menu - 32 min
- Field Setup - 11 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 17 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 14.8GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.2GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.