Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"You think you know everything on your A7RIII ? Think again ! John Greengo provides a rich and detailed presentation of all the features of this wonderful camera. A real must for everyone owning this camera ! Thanks a million John! I would do any other course with you anytime !" M Jodoin [Sony A7R III]
"Super great clearly explained guide for the Sony a7r III. John is always a fantastic knowledgeable instructor who knows how to teach all about cameras in a super clear organized way. I love John Geengo classes!" A Sanchez [Sony A7R III]
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
The Sony A7C may have a petite size on the outside, but inside it’s teaming with features.
This in-depth visual guide will take you though every step of operation from exposure and focus to detailed customization in an easy to follow video guide. Each section will focus on a different aspect of the camera and is filled with explanations, tutorials and demonstrations on all aspects of the camera’s operation.
By the end of the class you’ll have mastered the operations, set the camera up for your specific needs and customized the controls to fit with your style of shooting. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 17 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 6h 31m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Complete guide to setting up exposure and focus
- Walkthrough of entire menu with suggested settings
- Example setups of button customization
Who is this class for?
- All Sony A7C users wanting to make the most of this powerful little camera
- New Sony users looking to understand & master the deep menu system
- Anyone looking to maximize the potential of the A7C
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 19 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 10 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 39 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 35 min
- Drive Settings - 13 min
- Buttons & Dials - 18 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 11 min
- Function Menu - 16 min
- Movie Shooting - 16 min
- Camera Connections - 9 min
- Lenses - 12 min
- Camera Settings 1 - 69 min
- Camera Settings 2 - 51 min
- Network Menu - 17 min
- Playback Menu - 11 min
- Setup Menu & My Menu - 26 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 17 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 4.3GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 460MB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.