First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"You think you know everything on your A7RIII ? Think again ! John Greengo provides a rich and detailed presentation of all the features of this wonderful camera. A real must for everyone owning this camera ! Thanks a million John! I would do any other course with you anytime !" M Jodoin [Sony A7R III]
"Super great clearly explained guide for the Sony a7r III. John is always a fantastic knowledgeable instructor who knows how to teach all about cameras in a super clear organized way. I love John Geengo classes!" A Sanchez [Sony A7R III]
* * * STREAMING AVAILABLE * * *
The Sony A7 IV redefines what a “standard” camera offers and is capable of. This class will walk you through this highly refined and sophisticated camera with detailed explanations and visual examples. You’ll learn how to control and customize the exposure, focus and drive systems and much more.
By the end of this class your camera will be set up and customized to your preferred shooting style and needs. You’ll understand what the camera is capable of and how to make the most of it. Most importantly you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to head out on any adventure knowing that you and your A7 IV will be able to make the most of it.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8h 46m class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Detailed walkthrough of exposure, focus, drive and other critical systems
- Learn about the many focus options including face detection for both people and animals
- Wide variety of suggested customized settings with examples and demonstrations
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to mirrorless or Sony looking to master the possibilities
- Longtime photographers looking to brush up on the modern features and technology
- Everyone looking to gain an extensive understand of one of today’s great cameras
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 21 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 12 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 51 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 36 min
- Drive Settings - 22 min
- Buttons & Dials - 23 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 12 min
- Function Menu - 14 min
- Movie Shooting - 35 min
- Camera Connections - 15 min
- Lenses - 14 min
- My Menu - 13 min
- Shooting Menu - 76 min
- Exposure/Color Menu - 22 min
- Focus Menu - 30 min
- Playback Menu - 12 min
- Network Menu - 20 min
- Setup Menu - 75 min
- Field Setup - 15 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 7.9GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.3GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.