What other's say about this class:
96.7% of students recommend this class
"Thanks John. Another great class! I appreciate the thorough explanations. I many never use all of the features on this camera but at least I know what they do. Love all of your classes and would definitely recommend them." S Loeffler
"Super detailed course that made me use my Sony A7iii with so much confidence! Thank you John for another great course" J Amijs
"This class helped explain this camera even further than the 600 page help guide I downloaded. Everything is presented clearly and is the best info I have seen on this camera as I have looked at multiple you tube videos and other media. Well worth the money!" Sandy
All reviews are available at CreativeLive
Use Your New Camera With Confidence
Sony set the bar high by calling the Sony A7 III a basic mirrorless camera, packing the $2,000 body-only digital camera with a 24.2 megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor and image processor capable of 10 fps. The entry level full frame camera is being touted as one of the best options for full frame, even among Canon and Nikon competitors.
This class helps you get the most of your Sony camera with a complete step-by-step walkthrough of the camera’s features, whether you are just picking up the a7 III for the first time or you want to learn new tricks for your well-loved camera. Join expert photographer John Greengo as he gives you all the information you need to understand this Sony Alpha camera's buttons, menus, and functions -- without the 642-page instruction manual.
After this class you’ll be able to:
- Use the advanced focusing system with 425 Contrast points and 693 phase detection points
- Understand and leverage bracketing options for Exposure, White Balance and Dynamic Range Optimizer
- Use the multitude of customizing options
- Use video features like 4K video, slow motion, and time-lapse
- Better use any modern mirrorless features like the EVF
Who is this class for?
- Anyone who has purchased, or is thinking about purchasing the Sony A7 III