Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"It was a really great course that thoroughly explained the ins and outs of how the camera works." Steven S. [Sony A7R IV]
"I have learned so much from ALL John's videos that I doubt if I would love photography as much as I do without them." Carol J. [Sony A7C]
"Very clear, very informative, useful 100%." Francisco A. [Sony A7C]
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
The A1 is the most ambitious and advanced camera Sony has ever produced. This class will take you through a detailed breakdown of everything it does, explain how it works and show you how to tailor it to your photographic needs. This is one of the most complex cameras ever produced and this class will help make sense of all that it can do.
By the end of the class you’ll have mastered the operations, set the camera up for your specific needs and customized the controls to fit with your style of shooting. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8h 35m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Detailed tutorial and demonstrations of all critical camera functions
- Full walk-through of the entire menu with setting recommendations
- Wide variety of suggested customized settings with examples and demonstrations.
Who is this class for?
- Sony uses upgrading to this more advanced camera with brand new, and complex, menu system
- New Sony users looking to understand and master the A1
- Anyone looking to master one of the most versatile and feature-laden cameras ever
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 21 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 12 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 44 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 35 min
- Drive Settings - 24 min
- Buttons & Dials - 22 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 14 min
- Function Menu - 17 min
- Movie Shooting - 33 min
- Camera Connections - 20 min
- Lenses - 11 min
- My Menu - 17 min
- Shooting Menu - 81 min
- Exposure/Color Menu - 26 min
- Focus Menu - 25 min
- Playback Menu - 15 min
- Network Menu - 19 min
- Setup Menu - 61 min
- Field Setup - 12 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 7.1GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.