Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
The latest generation in the Olympus E-M1 series, the mark III is a powerhouse for a little camera. This guide takes you through the extensive feature set and the labyrinth of menu options. With 20 different sequential shooting modes, ditch the manual because John’s illustrative explanations make learning easier than ever before.
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 7h 29m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Master the vast selection of autofocus modes, including the “Face Priority” feature
- Delve into the multitude of drive settings and discover new possibilities
- Advance your video shooting skills with the new time-lapse and slo-mo features
- Learn the secrets of the extensive custom menu, featuring over 200 settings
Who is this class for?
- For those new to Olympus or this style of camera, who want to cover the basics but also desire to dive into the details
- For the long-time Olympus user that wants to take advantage of every button, dial and menu setting on offer
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 22 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 15 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 47 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 30 min
- Drive Settings - 24 min
- Buttons & Dials - 23 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 13 min
- Super Control Panel - 23 min
- Movie Shooting - 13 min
- Camera Connections - 12 min
- Lenses - 7 min
- Shooting Menu 1 & 2 - 39 min
- Video Menu - 22 min
- Playback Menu - 14 min
- Custom Menu A, B, C - 57 min
- Custom Menu D, E, F - 32 min
- Custom Menu G, H, I, J - 26 min
- Setup Menu & My Menu - 10 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 4.1GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 564MB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.