What other's say about this class:
85% of students recommend this class
"Olympus should make John Greengo's class available to new owners of the camera, or at least direct them to this class." E Chambers
"Wonderful class...packed with so much information...have a pen and paper ready. John Greengo goes over a lot of information." D Burd
All reviews are available at CreativeLive
Maximize Your Camera's Potential And Take Better Pictures With Your Olympus Camera
The Olympus OM-D E-M1X is one of the best lightweight cameras on the market - but the menu system is complex and the camera's advanced tools can be hard to decipher solo. Ditch the instruction manual and maximize the potential of the E-M1X by learning from expert photographer John Greengo.
The Fast Start class covers the camera's controls, features, menu system and more. From basics like taking your first picture to advanced topics, by the end of this class, you'll be able to expertly use the E-M1X’s many features. Learn how to use the advanced features like the High Res mode and in-camera focus stacking and find shortcuts for the most frequently used settings.
Customize your camera to your shooting style by setting custom controls and settings. Walk through the different options and learn John's recommendations for each setting. Finally, set up a pre-shot checklist and learn how to adapt the camera to different types of images.
After this class you’ll be able to:
- Adjust your camera's exposure
- Take sharp photos with a solid understanding of the autofocus system
- Use the camera's advanced modes, like High Res and focus stacking
- Customize your camera's controls
- Easily find different options in the complex menu system
- Uncover the camera's hidden features
Who is this class for?
- Photographers just picking up the E-M1X for the first time
- Self-taught photographers that want to see what they're missing
- Photographers considering purchasing the E-M1X