Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
Updated for Firmware Versions 1.30 to 1.60Future firmware updates may also be added when the updates significantly alter the operation of the camera.
The Nikon Z 7II and Z 6II are highly versatile cameras packed with cutting edge features that are powerful tools for a wide variety of photographers. This in-depth visual guide will take you though every step of operation from exposure and focus to detailed customization in an easy to follow video guide. Each section will focus on a different aspect of the camera and is filled with explanations, tutorials and demonstrations on all aspects of the camera’s operation.
By the end of the class you’ll have mastered the operations, set the camera up for your specific needs and customized the controls to fit with your style of shooting. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 18 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 7h 15m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Plus BONUS MATERIAL for firmware updates: 20 min video & 1 PDF
- Learn about the new focus options for people and animal detection
- Explore the movie shooting formats, options and controls
- Discover the many available accessories and how they can help you out
- Watch examples of how the camera can be customized to make shooting faster and easier
- Get your camera setup and set right for your shooting needs
Who is this class for?
- Photographers new to the Nikon Z mirrorless system
- Long time Nikon shooters hoping to learn about new features and options
- Anyone wishing to learn about the best options for exposure, focus and more with a Z camera
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 22 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 14 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 56 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 25 min
- Drive Settings - 18 min
- Buttons & Dials - 22 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 10 min
- i Menu - 11 min
- Movie Shooting - 25 min
- Camera Connections - 14 min
- Lenses - 12 min
- Playback Menu - 14 min
- Photo Shooting Menu - 57 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 14 min
- Custom Setting Menu - 56 min
- Setup Menu - 39 min
- Retouch Menu & My Menu - 7 min
- Field Setup - 12 min
- Firmware Updates [1.30 to 1.6.0] - 20 min - BONUS VIDEO
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 2 PDF - 7.8GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.0GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.