Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"An incredible resource that assists with learning how to operate this camera. John Greengo is one of the best photographic instructors. His manner and style give one the confidence to experiment and learn how to operate the camera. A wonderful experience using his camera guide." Bessie O. [Nikon Z7ii/Z6ii]
"There is no better way to learn your new camera than with John’s guides. I have watched his lessons with every camera I’ve owned and come away knowing how to setup and use the camera quickly. They are concise and clear. Thanks John!" Debra M. [Nikon Z7ii/Z6ii]
The Z9 is Nikon’s most advance camera to date and is filled with tons of features and unlimited possibility. This class is designed for a wide variety of photographers to help them achieve the highest levels of performance with the Z9.
You’ll be guided through a complete tour of the camera’s operation from basic to advanced operations in: exposure, focus, drive settings and much more. Hands-on demonstrations will show you how various operations work in the real world. The class also includes a deep dive into the world of customization of the buttons and dials, helping you to get your camera set up for your particular needs.
- 20 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 9h 9m of class content
- Class notes [printable PDF]
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- A top to bottom coverage of all control options for exposure, focus, and drive settings
- Detailed instruction of menu items including even the most arcane settings
- Extensive demonstrations on customization options for focus, exposure, and more
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to Nikon mirrorless cameras
- People upgrading from the Z7, Z7II, D6, D850, D750 and other advanced Nikon cameras
- Everyone looking to harness the Nikon’s most capable camera to date
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 19 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 14 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 45 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 42 min
- Drive Settings - 35 min
- Buttons & Dials - 24 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 15 min
- i Menu - 12 min
- Video Shooting - 42 min
- Camera Connections - 19 min
- Lenses - 22 min
- Photo Shooting Menu - 64 min
- Video Recording Menu - 20 min
- Custom Settings Menu: Part 1 (42 min) & Part 2 (44 min)
- Playback Menu - 12 min
- Setup Menu - 36 min
- Network Menu - 14 min
- My Menu - 6 min
- Field Setup - 16 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 20 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 6.6GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.0GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.