Discount Code Available
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available to download for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"An incredible resource that assists with learning how to operate this camera. John Greengo is one of the best photographic instructors. His manner and style give one the confidence to experiment and learn how to operate the camera. A wonderful experience using his camera guide." Bessie O. [Nikon Z7ii/Z6ii]
"There is no better way to learn your new camera than with John’s guides. I have watched his lessons with every camera I’ve owned and come away knowing how to setup and use the camera quickly. They are concise and clear. Thanks John!" Debra M. [Nikon Z7ii/Z6ii]
The Z5 is Nikon’s entry level full-frame camera into their growing mirrorless Z system; but don’t be fooled by the price, this camera is busting with features. This in-depth visual guide will take you though every step of operation; from exposure and focus to detailed customization in an easy to follow video guide. All operations are clearly explained and key recommendations are made for a variety of photographic goals.
By the end of this class you’ll be an expert in the Z5 and will know exactly how to get the most out of it. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 18 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 7h 46m of class content
- Class notes [printable PDF]
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Detailed walkthrough of the exposure and focus systems
- Complete tour of the extensive menu system with explanations and recommendations
- Field setup guide for real-world shooting advice
Who is this class for?
- New photographers to the Nikon Z system looking to learn all its many features
- Experienced Nikon photographers wanting to get their Z5 customized and set up right
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 20 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 15 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 57 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 30 min
- Drive Settings - 19 min
- Buttons & Dials - 21 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 12 min
- i Menu - 15 min
- Movie Shooting - 30 min
- Camera Connections - 13 min
- Lenses - 19 min
- Playback Menu - 13 min
- Photo Shooting Menu - 57 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 17 min
- Custom Setting Menu - 61 min
- Setup Menu - 36 min
- Retouch Menu & My Menu - 9 min
- Field Setup - 14 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 18 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF file - 6.6GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.4MB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.