Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"You will love your camera after watching these classes" Fonnel R. [Fujifilm X-T4]
"FANTASTIC guide. Clear, sequenced perfectly and full of useful info I never saw in the manual!" Judy I. [Fujifilm X-T4]
"I watched a lot of videos on YouTube regarding the XT4. But John course was far the best. It is a well structured Camera guide with tons on information that you can watch over and over." Ene C. [Fujifilm X-T4]
"The first thing that I do when I buy a new camera body is to see if John has produced a guide for it. I have a number of his video courses on different camera models and I consider then essential if you want to know everything you need to know about a camera." Garrett H. [Fujifilm X-T4]
The X-T5 is Fujifilm’s most advanced X-T model to date with some impressive new technology. This class will take you on a complete tour of all the cameras operations and features. Visual demonstrations, real-word examples and a printable PDF will help you keep track and understand all that this amazing camera has.
This class is for all levels of photographers looking to take full advantage of everything the X-T5 has to offer. From basic controls to sophisticated custom settings, this class will help you get your camera set-up for what you do and how you like to work. Gain confidence and knowledge in this class that you can take into the field to help you create amazing photographs.
- 20 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 9 hours of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Hands-on demonstrations to show examples of the exposure and focus systems
- Numerous customization tutorial tips and showcase of secret button functions
- Full walkthrough of the menu system with feature explanations and recommended settings
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to Fujifilm or the X-T series of cameras
- People upgrading from other (or older) camera systems
- Previous X-T users looking to maximize the features of their X-T5 straight away
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 21 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 14 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 49 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 42 min
- Drive Settings - 40 min
- Buttons & Dials - 31 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 22 min
- Quick Menu - 22 min
- Movie Shooting - 37 min
- Camera Connections - 14 min
- Lenses - 19 min
- Image Quality Menu - 28 min
- AF/MF Menu - 26 min
- Shooting Menu - 27 min
- Flash Menu - 7 min
- Movie Menu - 21 min
- Set Up Menu - 63 min
- Network/USB Menu - 15 min
- Play Back Menu & My Menu - 16 min
- Field Setup - 16 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 20 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 6.7GB total [Full course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.