Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available to download for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John's classes:
"GREAT PRODUCT - I simply love the way the course is structured and presented! John is a wonderful presenter with a wonderful voice. I will buy more of his products soon." Rohan C. [Canon R5]
"OUTSTANDING INSTRUCTION - John is an excellent instructor. His teaching style is low-key, calm, and clear, and he covers all aspects of the camera. I am much more confident now to go out and use my new camera. I highly recommend the course." Zay R. [Canon R6]
"FIRST RATE - The camera guides are always spectacular, so detailed. He covers every option available on the camera and is so helpful on how to apply them. And to top it off, he updated a couple of sections after major camera firmware updates. Unexpected!" Sandy [Canon R5]
The Canon R7 (and R10) are the inaugural cameras for Canon in the mirrorless crop-frame world and they come with an impressive feature set. This class is designed to take all photographers through all operations of the camera providing detailed instruction on all critical areas of usage.
This class offers an extensive visual learning experience with animated explanation of features along with hands-on demonstration to walk you through the most complex of features. By the end of this class your camera will be setup and customized to your preferred shooting style and needs. You’ll understand what the camera is capable of and how to make the most of it. Most importantly you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to head out on any adventure knowing that you and your R7 (or R10) will be able to make the most of it.
This class is designed for the R7, but because of the similarities with the R10, is recommended for both cameras. Details of the differences between the two cameras are detailed in the first section. While there are a few physical differences, the menu and operations of the two cameras are nearly identical. Canon R10 uses should feel confident that this class will provide them with a quality education on all important features and controls.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8 h 11 m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- In-depth coverage of all controls and menu options
- Most useful features and how to use them in the fields of: exposure, focus, and drive settings
- Complete menu breakdown with explanations and setting recommendations
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to the world of Canon mirrorless cameras
- Photographers upgrading to a more modern and feature-heavy camera
- Everyone looking to maximize the quality and creative possibilities of the Canon R7 or R10
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 27 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 15 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 53 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 39 min
- Drive Settings - 24 min
- Buttons & Dials - 21 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 16 min
- Quick Menu - 11 min
- Movie Shooting - 28 min
- Camera Connections - 9 min
- Lenses - 17 min
- Shooting Menu - 71 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 26 min
- AF Menu - 25 min
- Playback Menu - 13 min
- Wireless Menu - 9 min
- Setup Menu - 26 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 39 min
- Field Setup - 12 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 5.3GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.1GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.