Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John’s classes:
" This is my 4th purchase of Educational courses by John Greengo and just like all the others this course was well structured, easy to understand, fun, engaging, fair priced. I just love his classes!" Liesa W. [Canon R6]
" This guide is so good! Thorough but at an easy pace. This camera was a bit overwhelming at first but this guide allows you to become conversant and confident with your new camera. Great work!" Roger B. [Canon R6]
The Canon R6 Mark II is the camera for everyone and for all styles of photography. It’s loaded with features and technology to help solve most any photographic challenge. This class is a step by step guide at mastering all that this camera has to offer.
The core of the class dives deep into the exposure and focus systems where the wide variety of controls and options are throughly explained. Throughout the class there are numerous hands-on demonstrations to show you exactly how to operate the camera. By the end of the class you’ll have been fully briefed on the capabilities and the operation of every important aspect of the camera. You’ll have both knowledge and confidence for your next photographic adventure.
From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 20 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 9 hours of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Full run-through of all camera buttons, dials and operations
- Detail explanation and demonstration of exposure and focus options
- Itemized description of the full menu with recommended settings
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to the world of Canon mirrorless cameras
- Canon users upgrading to a more advanced camera
- Everyone looking to make the most of what this camera has to offer
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 24 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 17 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 68 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 41 min
- Capture Controls - 25 min
- Buttons & Dials - 20 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 15 min
- Quick Menu - 14 min
- Movie Shooting - 36 min
- Camera Connections - 13 min
- Lenses - 17 min
- Shooting Menu : Part 1 (46 min) & Part 2 (36 min)
- Movie Shooting Menu - 23 min
- AF Menu - 27 min
- Playback Menu - 18 min
- Network Menu - 13 min
- Setup Menu - 24 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 42 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 20 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 6.5GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.5GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.