Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available to download for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John's classes:
"GREAT PRODUCT - I simply love the way the course is structured and presented! John is a wonderful presenter with a wonderful voice. I will buy more of his products soon." Rohan C. [Canon R5]
"OUTSTANDING INSTRUCTION - John is an excellent instructor. His teaching style is low-key, calm, and clear, and he covers all aspects of the camera. I am much more confident now to go out and use my new camera. I highly recommend the course." Zay R. [Canon R6]
"FIRST RATE - The camera guides are always spectacular, so detailed. He covers every option available on the camera and is so helpful on how to apply them. And to top it off, he updated a couple of sections after major camera firmware updates. Unexpected!" Sandy [Canon R5]
The R3 is Canon’s most serious mirrorless camera to-date, offering top-of-the-line features and performance . This in-depth class will take you through the entire camera to detail how to make the most of every element this camera has to offer. Visual demonstrations, real-word examples, and a printable PDF will help you keep track and understand this sophisticated camera; capable of almost anything.
By the end of the class you’ll have mastered the operations, set the camera up for your specific needs, and customized the controls to fit with your style of shooting. Sure to benefit all types of photographers at all skill levels, this class will help you customize and conquer the Canon R3.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8 h 45 m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Full tutorial of all camera functions including hands-on demonstrations
- Complete walk-through of the menu settings with suggestions and examples
- A close look at a variety of custom settings to help with a variety of photographic styles
Who is this class for?
- Anyone new to Canon or Canon mirrorless cameras and their rich feature set
- Canon users upgrading to a more advanced mirrorless camera
- Anyone looking to master Canon’s most accomplished mirrorless camera to-date
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 22 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 16 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 47 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 40 min
- Drive Settings - 29 min
- Buttons & Dials - 28 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 20 min
- Quick Menu - 14 min
- Movie Shooting - 27 min
- Camera Connections - 12 min
- Lenses - 14 min
- Shooting Menu - 74 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 24 min
- AF Menu - 25 min
- Playback Menu - 17 min
- Communication Menu - 12 min
- Setup Menu - 30 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 52 min
- Field Setup - 12 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.