There’s a plethora of cameras in the marketplace today, so how do you know which camera is the right fit for you?
There’s also so many factors that need to be taken into consideration; what will I be photographing; what’s my budget; how much resolution do I need; DSLR or mirrorless; and the list goes on….
Well, John has you covered!
This guide is completely free, unbiased and unsponsored.
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
Also available - Camera Buyer's Guide: 2022
The 2023 Camera Buyers Guide is the perfect way to start your new camera quest. With so many brands, systems and models on the market it can be hard to know where to start. This guide will give you unbiased, unsponsored advice on what to look for and how to the find the best camera for you.
The guide is broken into two parts the first of which is dedicated to covering the fundamentals of the modern camera. In this section you’ll see what features to look for and how they might benefit you. In the second half, 2023 Recommendations, an overview of the different brands and various lens systems will be discussed and compared. To conclude the guide specific camera recommendations are made for a variety of photographic categories with 3 top cameras chosen.
- 2 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 2h 14m of class content
- Printable class notes (PDF)
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Overview of popular features
- Review of brands and the different available lens systems
- Camera recommendations for 13 different types of photographers
Who is this class for?
- First time interchangeable-lens camera buyers
- Photographers moving, or thinking of moving, from DSLR to mirrorless
- Everyone looking to make a smart and informed decision on their next camera
- Camera Fundamentals - 73 min
- Recommendations - 61 min
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download size:
- 2 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF file - 1.6GB total
We use SendOwl for our download service.