There’s a plethora of cameras in the marketplace today, so how do you know which camera is the right fit for you?
There’s also so many factors that need to be taken into consideration; what will I be photographing; what’s my budget; how much resolution do I need; DSLR or mirrorless; and the list goes on….
Well, John has you covered!
This guide is completely free, unbiased and unsponsored.
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
Also available - Camera Buyer's Guide: 2023
The 2022 Camera Buyer’s Guide is an in-depth look at the best interchangeable lens cameras on the market today. This comprehensive walkthrough takes you through the decision process for finding the right camera for you. You’ll learn what are the right questions to ask and how to identify the right system for your needs.
John will show you the key features you’ll want to be on the lookout for and explain how the latest features work. Recommendations for systems and specific cameras for different types of photographers will be given. John’s top 3 camera choices are given for a dozen different photography categories.
Make the smart choice and learn about the options before purchasing that new camera. With so many changes taking place in the photographic market, a wise choice now will save you money and get you a camera you love to use.
- 3 videos in High Definition (HD): 40min, 52min, 45min
- 2h 17m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Market overview for interchangeable-lens cameras, highlighting current trends
- Questions to ask yourself to identify your needs
- Overview of popular features
- Camera recommendations for 12 different types of photographers
Who is this class for?
- First time interchangeable-lens camera buyers
- Photographers moving, or thinking of moving, from DSLR to mirrorless
- Everyone looking to make a smart and informed decision for buying their next camera
Introduction - 6 min
- Needs - 11 min
- Types - 20 min
- Layout - 3 min
- Features - 52 min
- Recommendations - 45 min
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download size:
- 3 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 1.8GB total
We use SendOwl for our download service.