Click the green button above to register on the eventbrite page.
Date and Time:
Sunday, March 26th, 2023
12:00pm - 5:00pm
2nd floor, 811 Republican St, Seattle WA 98109 United States
Learn from a well traveled photographer with a solid teaching base of educating photographers
You love to travel and you love taking photos; now put them together for one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences you’ll ever have. Travel photography is difficult to master; it’s a mix of landscapes, people, street scenes, architecture, and just about everything else put in the pressure cooker of time constraints and unique cultures.
The challenge of getting a great shot and the desire to share it with others are both good reasons why travel photography is so rewarding.
What you’ll learn
- Research & planning to create photographic opportunity
- How to make the most of your photographic gear
- Techniques to deal with difficult situations like crowds, low light, limited access
- How to refine a good idea and work the situation
- How to photograph people in a variety of environments
- How to use your photos to tell a grand story
In this highly visual class, you’ll learn about a wide variety of ideas with example photos from all 7 continents. You’ll receive a multi-page color handout with information and tips from the class. This class will prepare you to see the world in a new way, teach you concepts that you can apply on your next trip to help create beautifully compelling images.
Beginners to Advanced
This in-person class is 5 hours with two 10-minute breaks.