Try before you buy. The first section of this class is available for free. Simply select "Free Introduction" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first section online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John's classes:
"You never disappoint - great content and visuals. No one does it better." Ron H. [Photographic Exposure: The Complete Guide]
"I am not professional photographer but chose photography as a hobby. This class gave me all necessary informations to understand why my photos were not working before and gave me tools to correct my mistakes. John Greengo is a gifted teacher, who makes complicated easy. Loved the visuals and exercises. Class worth every penny." Beata T. [Photography Essentials]
" Although i have been a photographer for a number of years. I still learned a lot. Sometimes good to take a step back and listen." Alvin W. [Composition Essentials]
Travel Photography is exciting and fun but also very challenging. This class will walk you through the various aspects of how to prepare for a photo trip, what to look for and how to get the shot. Tips, tricks, and step-by-step guides will help you to capture great images of locations, people, and events.
Sections on gear and technology will help sort out the right type of items to bring and how to use them in the field. A plethora of advice will give you the knowledge and the confidence to capture images worthy of printing large and framing on the wall.
- 12 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 6h 46m of class content
- Class Notes (printable PDF)
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever and/or stream each video
- How to photograph people, even if you are shy
- Gear guide with top styles of cameras and most valuable accessories
- Visual example guide from taking a snapshot to a great shot
Who is this class for?
- Photographers looking to take their talents on the road
- Experienced travelers looking to up their photography skills
- Everyone looking to capture great images from far-flung destinations
- Introduction - 28 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Planning - 32 min
- Gear : Part 1 (44 min) & Part 2 (41 min)
- Technique - 54 min
- Scouting - 25 min
- Locations - 29 min
- Details - 27 min
- People - 63 min
- Events - 27 min
- Storytelling - 20 min
- End of the Road - 10 min
Watch section 1 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 12 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF file - 4.5GB total [Full Course]
- 1 video file (mp4) - 281MB total [Free Introduction]
We use SendOwl for our download service.