Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available to download for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
The OM System OM-1 takes the highly developed system of Olympus micro four-thirds and advances it for a new generation. With an entirely new menu system, along with a variety of new features, comes a new way of working with the camera. This class will take you though every aspect of the OM-1 to show you how to make the most of what this camera has to offer. Visual demonstrations, real-word examples, and a printable PDF will help you keep track of and understand this sophisticated camera; capable of almost anything.
By the end of this class your camera will be set up and customized to your preferred shooting style and needs. You’ll understand what the camera is capable of and how to make the most of it. Most importantly you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to head out on any adventure knowing that you and your OM-1 will be able to make the most of it.
- 19 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8h 10m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Detailed walkthrough of the exposure and focus systems
- Complete tour of the extensive menu system with explanations and recommendations
- Field setup guide for real-world shooting advice
Who is this class for?
- OM System and Olympus users upgrading to this more advanced camera with a brand new and in-depth menu system
- New OM System users looking to understand and master the OM-1
- Anyone looking to master one of the most versatile and feature-laden cameras ever
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 20 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 14 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 48 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 43 min
- Drive Settings - 33 min
- Buttons & Dials - 25 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 14 min
- Super Control Panel - 18 min
- Movie Shooting - 24 min
- Camera Connections - 11 min
- Lenses - 18 min
- Shooting Menu 1 - 47 min
- Shooting Menu 2 - 21 min
- AF Menu - 35 min
- Movie Menu - 16 min
- Playback Menu - 8 min
- Custom Menu - 43 min
- Setup Menu & My Menu - 29 min
- Field Setup - 14 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 5.7GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.06GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.