Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first 3 sections online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"Outstanding guide! The Nikon Z9 guide is so well done with clear and concise explanations. The illustrations and demonstrations add a lot of value to each subject. Keep up the great work." Scott R. [Nikon Z9]
"Excellent Z9 Guide. A very thorough and understandable guide. The Z9 guide helped me get up to speed and understand the Z9 quite rapidly. I would highly recommend the Z9 guide to anyone purchasing a Z9 regardless of their photography experience." John F. [Nikon Z9]
The Nikon Z 8 is a supremely advanced camera featuring a host of advanced features. This class will take you through the operation and functions of the camera and give you a thorough understanding of it operation and capabilities.
This highly organized class includes many visual and photographic examples to show you the camera functions and the results you can expect. In-depth sections on exposure, focus and capture controls will cover the core functions of most shooting scenarios. The menu sections will help you understand and setup your camera’s menu for your style of shooting.
Get this class and take control of your Nikon Z 8.
- 20 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 8h 39m of class content
- Class notes [printable PDF]
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Detailed explanation of exposure and focus systems, and much more
- In-depth menu walk-through explaining feature and recommending settings
- Real-world advice on settings and use of feature
Who is this class for?
- New Nikon photographers looking to learn about their new camera
- Nikon DSLR users making the transition to mirrorless
- All Nikon shooters wanting to take complete control of their Z 8
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 20 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Camera Basics - 18 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Exposure Controls - 50 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Focus Controls - 39 min
- Drive Settings - 27 min
- Buttons & Dials - 20 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 13 min
- i Menu - 8 min
- Video Shooting - 49 min
- Camera Connections - 26 min
- Lenses - 22 min
- Photo Shooting Menu - 61 min
- Video Recording Menu - 18 min
- Custom Settings Menu : Part 1 (41 min) & Part 2 (42 min)
- Playback Menu - 8 min
- Setup Menu - 25 min
- Network Menu - 10 min
- My Menu - 5 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
Watch sections 1, 2 and 3 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 20 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.