Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Travel Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:NatLand+Travel and paste it at checkout to get a $15.80 discount (one per customer).
Try before you buy. The first section of this class is available for free. Simply select "Free Introduction" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
You can also watch the first section online by scrolling down the page.
What other's say about John's classes:
"You never disappoint - great content and visuals. No one does it better." Ron H. [Photographic Exposure: The Complete Guide]
"I am not professional photographer but chose photography as a hobby. This class gave me all necessary informations to understand why my photos were not working before and gave me tools to correct my mistakes. John Greengo is a gifted teacher, who makes complicated easy. Loved the visuals and exercises. Class worth every penny." Beata T. [Photography Essentials]
" Although i have been a photographer for a number of years. I still learned a lot. Sometimes good to take a step back and listen." Alvin W. [Composition Essentials
It’s one of the most popular forms of photography, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to capture stunning nature and landscape images. This class will guide you through all the essential steps for finding and capturing images that you will be proud of.
This class begins with the technical aspect and covers equipment, exposure and focus to provide you with simple and clear steps you can take to make sure you get everything right in the camera. The second half of the class focuses on aesthetics with sections on light, timing and composition where you will learn how to discover opportunities that many will miss. By the end of the class you will have ideas and techniques that you can use in the field to find and capture stunning images.
- 9 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 6h 16m of class content
- Class Notes (printable PDF)
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever and/or stream each video
- Clear and visual explanation of exposure and focus techniques for perfect shots
- Showcase the best tools and how to use them
- Hundreds of beautiful image and the information on how they were created
Who is this class for?
- Anyone interested in learning how to find and capture compelling images in a natural environment
- Beginners looking for specific techniques and ideas to improve their landscape images
- Experienced photographers looking refine their skillset with a large collection of techniques and ideas
- Introduction - 36 min - FREE SECTION [watch below or download for free]
- Equipment - 70 min
- Exposure - 62 min
- Focus - 38 min
- Subjects - 39 min
- Light - 46 min
- Timing - 44 min
- Composition - 24 min
- The Photographic Process - 15 min
Watch section 1 for free:
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 9 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF file - 4.3GB total [Full Course]
- 1 video file (mp4) - 392MB total [Free Introduction]
We use SendOwl for our download service.