First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"I have listened to, or read, virtually everything I could find about this camera. Even though I am an intermediate photographer I have struggled to learn about this camera as it's quite sophisticated and has some unique features. I can't stress enough how well John Greengo simplifies and explains this camera's systems. He had great diagrams and well thought out examples that clearly demonstrate the key points. This course is invaluable and every XT3 purchaser would benefit from watching this course." GD Rothenberg [Fujifilm X-T3]
"As always, John gave us a lot of information in using the Fujifilm X-T3 and I will watch it again in case I missed anything the first time. If you are new to the Fujifilm System and either have this camera, or are thinking of purchasing it, this class will help you learn how it operates, as well as, get it set up for your first use. Thanks, John, for being my Photography Instructor over the years!" RK Ross [Fujifilm X-T3]
The Fujifilm X-T4 is the greatest and most feature-packed in the Fujifilm line-up. The large collection of new features it has offers a lot of opportunity to the savvy photographer. This highly illustrated video tutorial collection will walk you through every detail of the camera. From focus and exposure to customized settings, you’ll quickly master the features with John’s easy to follow instruction.
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 19 videos in FHD
- 7h 20m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Learn about the new mechanical & electronic stabilization options
- Master focus area options for all genres of photography
- Explore the 4K video settings including slo-mo
- Discover the “Pre-shot ES” for capturing the moment before the moment
- Get to know the various mechanical & electronic shutter settings
Who is this class for?
- Experienced Fujifilm fans wanting to learn about the new features and tailor the custom settings for your needs
- New photographers, and those new to the Fujifilm system, who want a clear walkthrough of the whole system
- Anyone wanting to take advantage of all the hidden shortcut features, unique to Fuji
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 20 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 12 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 43 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 30 min
- Drive Settings - 34 min
- Buttons & Dials - 35 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 15 min
- Quick Menu - 21 min
- Movie Shooting - 15 min
- Camera Connections - 15 min
- Lenses - 10 min
- Image Quality Menu - 24 min
- AF/MF Menu - 20 min
- Shooting Menu - 25 min
- Flash Menu - 6 min
- Setup Menu - 53 min
- Movie Menu - 23 min
- Playback Menu & My Menu - 13 min
- Field Setup - 16 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 17.2GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.3GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.