First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
What other's say about this class:
"Loved it. This was my first purchase from John Greengo Photography. It was clear and precise and very easy to follow. Highly recommend." Rebecca M.
"I thoroughly recommend this for any Canon R6 owner whether brand new to photography or an experienced user. John provides an incredibly thorough and easy to engage with training that provides great guidance for any R6 owner. I have been using the R6 for a few months and have utilised a range of user guides before coming across John's video guide and learnt so much more about the camera and some incredibly useful shortcuts and tips - this is the only guide you will need for the Canon R6!" Tim N.
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
* * * STREAMING AVAILABLE * * *
The Canon EOS R6 is a camera that will hit a sweet spot for a lot of photographers. The camera is filled with all the latest Canon features and options and is customizable for every type of photography. This video guide will take you through every aspect of the cameras operation in a well planned and thorough course.
Every aspect of camera operation starting from exposure and focus to settings and customization will be covered in this course. Options for different types of photography will given along with numerous demonstrations to show various ways of customizing the camera
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 19 videos in FHD
- 8h 2m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Learn about the many focus options including face detection for both people and animals
- Explore the many different ways of customizing the cameras buttons and menus
- Discover the many available accessories and how they can help you out
- See examples of how the various focus and exposure tools can help you out.
- Get to know the My Menu system and learn how to set it up for fast and simple use in the field.
Who is this class for?
- All Canon users switching from DSLR to Mirrorless cameras and looking to take advantage of the many new features.
- New photographers looking to figure out best options for focus, exposure and much more.
- Seasoned shooters looking to squeeze every bit of capability and customization from this camera
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 17 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 20 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 52 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 27 min
- Drive Settings - 16 min
- Buttons & Dials - 19 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 17 min
- Quick Menu - 12 min
- Movie Shooting - 23 min
- Camera Connections - 11 min
- Lenses - 17 min
- Shooting Menu - 72 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 31 min
- AF Menu - 24 min
- Playback Menu - 15 min
- Network Menu - 14 min
- Setup Menu - 31 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 41 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 18.1GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 668MB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.