First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"This course was a lifesaver! Absolutely fully comprehensive instruction on using the Canon EOS R. I feel much more confident and happy that I know whats going on with my new camera. Thank you so much John" L Kiser [Canon EOS R]
"John Greengo is a very good teacher. I think it's the best investment you can make to get to know your camera well - especially something new like the EOS R. I love his feedback on what new features are worth trying and others that are simply not there yet. Awesome course!" R Vazhapilly [Canon EOS R]
"What an amazing in depth class! John really broke this camera down for me and love his teaching style!!" M Cottenham [Canon EOS R]
* * * STREAMING AVAILABLE * * *
The Canon EOS R5 is the camera that many Canon fans have been patiently waiting for. This video guide will take you through every aspect of the cameras operation in a well planned and thorough course. This highly illustrated guide will show you how operate every aspect of the camera and give you examples of the many photographic options. Numerous demonstration are shown on how to customize the camera for a variety of purposes.
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 19 videos in FHD
- 8h 1m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Learn about the many focus options including face detection for both people and animals
- Explore the movie options; learning the ins and outs of shooting Full HD, 4K and 8K
- Discover the many available accessories and how they can help you out
- See a wide array of customization options and how they can make shooting faster and easier
- Get to know the various mechanical & electronic shutter settings and when to use them
Who is this class for?
- Experienced Canon shooters wanting to learn about the many new features and custom options available
- Photographers new to the Canon mirrorless system wanting learn the ropes
- Anyone wishing to learn about the many exposure and focus options and customization
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 19 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 14 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 48 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 29 min
- Drive Settings - 16 min
- Buttons & Dials - 23 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 16 min
- Quick Menu - 12 min
- Movie Shooting - 29 min
- Camera Connections - 14 min
- Lenses - 12 min
- Shooting Menu - 71 min
- Movie Shooting Menu - 31 min
- AF Menu - 29 min
- Playback Menu - 17 min
- Network Menu - 13 min
- Setup Menu - 24 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 42 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page
Course download sizes:
- 19 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 18.2GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 1.4GB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.