Discount Code AvailableHave you already purchased Lens Essentials? Copy this discount code RETRObundle:CCGLensEss and paste it at checkout to get a $10.80 discount (one per customer).
First 3 Free:
Try before you buy. The first 3 sections of this class are available for free. Simply select "First 3 Free" from the drop list above before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. No credit card information required.
What other's say about John’s classes:
"Loved this class. I learned so much about my camera, and it's settings and capabilities. When I upgrade, I will definitely purchase a class of John's for that camera." K Sims [Canon Rebel T3i/600D]
"I absolutely loved this class. I always attempt to go through the manual when I get a new camera, flagging pages and going back again when I want to know how to use something. I never quite get enough understanding from the book. The video format is perfect, John is fantastic, and now I have such a deeper understanding of how to use the camera, what it can do, and all the ways to make it work for me specifically. I will look for these classes every time I get a new camera from now on." A McCarthy [Canon 5D Mark IV]
Recommended Media Player:
For uninterrupted, quality viewing of the class downloads, we recommend using VLC media player. VLC is a free media player that is compatible with Android, iOS, iPadOS, and other platforms.
The Canon 90D is the latest in a long line of camera models that have been popular with pro and amateurs alike. This guide will take you through every aspect of the camera from exposure and focus to lens options and customization.
This feature-packed and easy to follow class will take you step by step into the cameras features and functions. From beginners to pros, you’ll be coming back to review the class again and again; each time picking up a deeper level of understanding.
- 18 videos in High Definition (HD)
- 7h 13m of class content
- Printable class material
- Fully downloadable files that you own forever
- Learn about the many focus options which make this an excellent sports and wildlife camera
- Explore the movie options and learn the ins and outs of shooting in Full HD or 4K
- Get real world recommendations for the 29 custom functions
- Learn how to use focus stacking for infinite focus
Who is this class for?
- Experienced photographers wanting to customize the camera for their specific needs a
- Beginners that want clear set up recommendations for high quality photos
- All photographers who aspire to become an expert in their camera in the shortest amount of time
The guide is highly organized to help you find important information quickly.
- Introduction - 16 min - FREE SECTION
- Camera Basics - 12 min - FREE SECTION
- Exposure Controls - 41 min - FREE SECTION
- Focus Controls - 29 min
- Drive Settings - 14 min
- Buttons & Dials - 15 min
- Viewfinder & Monitor - 12 min
- Quick Menu - 22 min
- Live View & Movie - 27 min
- Camera Connections - 10 min
- Lenses - 11 min
- Shooting Menu - 78 min
- Movie Menu - 25 min
- Playback Menu - 15 min
- Network Menu - 12 min
- Setup Menu - 32 min
- Custom Functions & My Menu - 41 min
- Field Setup - 13 min
What is a Complete Camera Guide?
A Complete Camera Guide is a thorough walkthrough of a camera’s operations and features. Each section addresses a different aspect of the camera with detailed explanations and recommendations.
Topics are supported with easy to understand visuals and animations; a popular learning style for photographers of all levels. An in-depth dive through the entire menu, along with the recommendations, will ensure you have everything you need to customize the camera for your specific needs.
How do you access the files?
There are three ways you can access your purchase:
- On the Order Confirmation page, click on "Click here to download your digital goods"
- Via the link that will be emailed to you
- From your John Greengo Photography account page (course download instructions)
Course download sizes:
- 18 video files (mp4) & 1 PDF - 3.5GB total [Full Course]
- 3 video files (mp4) - 626MB total [First3Free version]
We use SendOwl for our download service.